volunteer

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Excuse me....Can I ask you a few questions?

That's how my volunteer week went on. I had to survey patients because the Clinic wants to know how the patients feel about their new facility and their service. Most of the patients-if not all- I surveyed were on the Dental Clinic. It was good for me to see what their thoughts were about their dental appointments. I, as an aspiring dentist will benefit a lot from this survey too. Questions ranged from if the doctors explained the procedures well, how the staff was treating them, how hard was to get an appointment, and if they got any remainder before their appointment day. Surprisingly, in average, the waiting time was not that long. All the patients were really pleased with the staff's amiability and the doctor's care for their health. The clinic got excellent reviews and many of the patients were ecstatic to see that the Clinic actually takes their time to hear their opinion's and comments in order to improve their service. This week really made me feel really good. It was by far the best experience in my volunteer run. Been able to talk and hear the patients is something so rewarding and fulfilling. I can't wait to be in the Clinic again!

2 comments:

  1. Yari, I love your site! And your posts are excellent. I look forward to reading your next blog!! Dr.r.

    ReplyDelete