volunteer

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Searching!

This week has been pretty hectic. Trying to find a place to volunteer  is not as easy as it sounds. I am very very interested in volunteer at the Montrose Clinic and San Jose Clinic. This summer I tried to volunter at San Jose but they did not have anything available. It was so hard not being able to help. Last wednesday I drove around the Montrose Clinic and I really liked the environment and the vibe, sadly they have not answered my mail or calls. San Jose finally answered me yesterday with good news! They will be able to accomodate me. I was also thinking on volunteer on The Children's Assesment Center. But honestly, having a kid myself it would be hard and it make me have an uneasy feeling all over. Well... On Monday, I am planning to drive around San Jose Clinic and on Wednesday I'm hoping to fill out the application and make a tour around the facility. I know that San Jose does a noble job extending their hand to those uninsured people who desperatively need medical or dental assistance. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this experience and to enrich my awareness and sensibility on these cases.

For now, let's just enjoy the weekend and Happy Labor Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Who are you??????? Your name is not on this site anywhere?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Yari Dr. Rosell I'm trying to change that username for my name. I hope it's working now

    ReplyDelete