volunteer

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Playing Receptionist vol. 2

Well this week I worked helping the girls scheduling patients. It was a very hectic couple of hours because many of the doctors were not able to see their patients on their usual schedule, so everything just piled up! On top of calling to re-schedule appointments, we had to call to remind other patients of their upcoming visits. I did several doctors' worksheets and ocassionally I found myself on a long over the phone conversation with one or two patients. It is amazing how many of the patients do not remember their doctor's appointment, or their doctor at all!! In the meantime, I became friends with the girls who work so hard keeping the clinic on schedule. For sure, I am seeing receptionists, and other people who keep offices, clinics, practices running smoothly with so much respect after these past weeks.


First floor Reception Area


The last three weeks of volunteer work, I was working with the scheduling ladies making sure that patients would be reminded of their upcomming appointments.


Another pic with the most happiests, laughable, nicests receptionist I have ever met in my entire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment